Wii Are Sold Out Wii Are Sold Out

w00t!

YES! Omg yes. I work at GameCrazy and this scenario happens at least oh, a couple dozen times a day? I forwarded this to our district managers and the other employees. Maybe someone will turn it into a game where you smack the customers on the head with wiimotes? Teehee. Great way to express how we feel man.

Dope Spin me right round Dope Spin me right round

Yay for the Dopeness

Not bad for a frame by frame animation, and let's face it, the band kicks it all up a bit. Edsel would be proud.

Menya zovut Shnur Menya zovut Shnur

Good Flash

I really enjoyed this one. You should look up a flash on here called counting bodies-neocon. It's a lot like your particular style.

Flash Action Script Tut Flash Action Script Tut

Thanks

That was really helpful, thanks. I couldn't get the first part to come out because my version of flash isn't giving me the option of saving or exporting it as flash 6. The other 3 parts work fine with Flash MX though. This is one of the very few good tutorials on NG.

Vance responds:

Hey, thanks alot!

flashforbeginners:script flashforbeginners:script

Needs an Update

I believe that you need to update this submission since not may people are still using Flash 5. Otherwise, nicely done.

Gems - hexic revisited Gems - hexic revisited

Addictive and Extremely Fun

Wow, this is like crack. If you're going to play this, set aside lots of time to do so.