Wii Are Sold Out Wii Are Sold Out

w00t!

YES! Omg yes. I work at GameCrazy and this scenario happens at least oh, a couple dozen times a day? I forwarded this to our district managers and the other employees. Maybe someone will turn it into a game where you smack the customers on the head with wiimotes? Teehee. Great way to express how we feel man.

Dope Spin me right round Dope Spin me right round

Yay for the Dopeness

Not bad for a frame by frame animation, and let's face it, the band kicks it all up a bit. Edsel would be proud.

Menya zovut Shnur Menya zovut Shnur

Good Flash

I really enjoyed this one. You should look up a flash on here called counting bodies-neocon. It's a lot like your particular style.

Clay Pigeons Ep. 2 Clay Pigeons Ep. 2

Nice

I liked the style, but it was a bit short. And btw, nice use of "Pizza Day", good song.

My December My December

Three Words...

Three words: That Was Amazing! Keep up the good work!

Gone Fishing? Gone Fishing?

Good First Animation

Wow, well that just blew my first animation right out of the water (no pun intended). I liked it. My only suggestion would be to make it stop at the end. Looping gets annoying. Overall a good job.

Element trailer Element trailer

Please?!

Please, you have to make a movie from this. It's too good to jsut end with a trailer. *Makes puppy-dog eyes* Oh, and I liked the use of the symbols for the 4 elements in the logo. Nice finish.

Numa Numa SE!! Numa Numa SE!!

Ok for a Remake

Normally I'm not a real big fan of parodies and remakes, but that wasn't bad. I liked 2 things: the fact that you used little cartoons in it, and the continuation of the music into the credits (i love O Zone and it was nice to see more of the song used). Overall, an ok remake.

counting bodies/neocon counting bodies/neocon

How True

That... was amazing. It's so true and portrayed so well. 5/5 clovers from me. Thank you so much for making this, I sent it to all of my friends.

Life "revisited" Life "revisited"

Oh The Awesomeness

That was simply amazing... I'm done. That's all I can say bout it. There's nothing I would change and it was great. Thanks for posting it.